Non-NHASCD member conf. reg. fees. When payment is received by the NHASCD office, the registrant will be granted a 12 month NHASCD membership.
Substitutions. Email email@example.com with the name of the original registrant and the substitute's name & contact information.
"No Shows." There are no refunds for "no-shows."
Registrant Cancellations. If the NHASCD Office is notified re: a cancellation via firstname.lastname@example.org 14 days or more before the event, there is a $30. processing fee. Cancellations made 13 or fewer days prior to the event require full payment.
Program Cancellations. NHASCD reserves the right to cancel or postpone programs due to unforeseen circumstances such as extreme weather. A sub. speaker may be scheduled if absolutely necessary. In such cases, NHASCD makes every effort to contact all registrants.
Conference registration fee includes:
- Free parking and hand-out materials
- Continental breakfast and a full buffet lunch
- Opportunities to reflect and discuss the presenter's ideas and strategies for improving teaching, learning, and leading
- A chance to network with innovative educational leaders from all over NH and beyond
- Time to talk with Sponsors and Exhibitors about their programs, products, and services
- Raffle prizes